PB-13 (currently out of production)
285 GBP / Out of stock.
FLYING PIGEON bicycle made by FLYING PIGEON BICYCLE CO. LTD. (1949, Tianjin - China).
- Step through frame 21” recommended for riders between 165 and 180 cm.
- Rod brakes (front/rear).
- All steel painted in black and decorated by hand with double gold line on frame, forks, mudguards and chain cover.
- Single speed: 20T pinion and 46T cottered crank.
- Westwood rims of 28x1,1/2”, black tyres.
- Sprung saddle covered with reddish leather.
- Chromed rear carrier and handlebar.
- Chromed bell. Chromed bracket for front light.
- Chromed side stand.
- Net weight of 18,5 Kg and total length of 190 cm.